Are you looking for WooCommerce suppliers? If you are, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be discussing three of the best WooCommerce suppliers out there. So whether you’re just getting started with WooCommerce or you’re looking for a new supplier, be sure to read on.
Table of Contents
What is a supplier for woocommerce?
A supplier is a company that provides products or services to another company. Woocommerce is a popular ecommerce platform that allows businesses to sell online. In order to sell products on Woocommerce, businesses need to find suppliers that can provide the products they want to sell. There are many different types of suppliers, and businesses need to find the right supplier for their needs
Types of suppliers
There are many different types of suppliers. The most common type of supplier is a manufacturer. Manufacturers produce products that businesses can then sell. Other types of suppliers include distributors, wholesalers, and retailers. Distributors provide products to businesses at a lower cost than manufacturers. Wholesalers provide products to businesses at a higher cost than manufacturers. Retailers provide products to businesses at a higher cost than distributors and wholesalers.
How to find suppliers
There are many ways to find suppliers. The most common way to find suppliers is to search online. There are many websites that allow businesses to search for suppliers. Another way to find suppliers is to attend trade shows. Trade shows are events where businesses can meet with potential suppliers. Attendees can also find suppliers by networking with other businesses.
How to evaluate suppliers
Once you have found potential suppliers, it is important to evaluate them. There are many factors to consider when evaluating suppliers. The most important factor is price. You should also consider quality, delivery time, and customer service. It is important to find a supplier that offers a good price without sacrificing quality or customer service.
How to negotiate with suppliers
Once you have found a supplier that you want to work with, it is important to negotiate a good price. There are many ways to negotiate with suppliers. The most important thing is to be clear about what you want and be willing to walk away if you cannot get a good price. It is also important to have a backup plan in case the negotiation does not go well.
Where to find supplier for woocommerce
There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for a supplier for your WooCommerce store. First, you’ll want to make sure that the supplier is reputable and has a very good reviews or good track record. Second, you’ll want to make sure that the supplier has a good selection of products. And finally, you’ll want to make sure that the supplier is willing to work with you to get the best possible price for your products.
When looking for a supplier for your WooCommerce store, you’ll want to make sure that the supplier is reputable and has a good track record. There are a few ways to check this. First, you can check online reviews of the supplier. Second, you can ask other WooCommerce store owners if they have any recommendations. And finally, you can contact the supplier directly and ask them about their business.
When looking for a supplier for your WooCommerce store, you’ll also want to make sure that the supplier has a good selection of products. This is important because you want to make sure that your customers have a wide range of products to choose from. The best way to check this is to contact the supplier directly and ask them about their product selection.
When looking for a supplier for your WooCommerce store, you’ll also want to make sure that the supplier is willing to work with you to get the best possible price for your products. The best way to do this is to contact the supplier directly and ask them about their pricing. You can also ask other WooCommerce store owners for their recommendations.
When looking for a supplier for your WooCommerce store, you’ll also want to make sure that the supplier offers good shipping options. This is important because you want to make sure that your customers can get their products quickly and easily. The best way to check this is to contact the supplier directly and ask them about their shipping options.
When looking for a supplier for your WooCommerce store, you’ll also want to make sure that the supplier offers good return policies. This is important because you want to make sure that your customers are happy with their purchase. The best way to check this is to contact the supplier directly and ask them about their return policy.
6. Customer Service:
Finally, when looking for a supplier for your WooCommerce store, you’ll also want to make sure that the supplier offers good customer service. This is important because you want to make sure that your customers are happy with their purchase. The best way to check this is to contact the supplier directly and ask them about their customer service.
When My Business Needs a Supplier for WooCommerce
Running a successful online business requires careful consideration of various factors, including choosing the right suppliers. In the context of WooCommerce, one of the leading e-commerce platforms, finding reliable suppliers becomes crucial for the smooth operation and growth of your business. In this article, we will explore the importance of selecting the right supplier for WooCommerce and provide some guidelines to help you make informed decisions.
Why is Supplier Selection Important?
A supplier acts as a backbone for any business, providing the products and materials necessary for smooth operations. When it comes to WooCommerce, having a reliable supplier becomes even more vital. WooCommerce is a powerful platform that allows businesses to create and manage their online stores efficiently. However, to meet the demands of customers and ensure timely order fulfillment, a dependable supplier is indispensable. Here are some key reasons why supplier selection is crucial for your WooCommerce business:
- Product Quality: The quality of products you offer significantly impacts customer satisfaction and loyalty. Choosing a reputable supplier ensures that you can consistently deliver high-quality products to your customers, enhancing your brand reputation.
- Timely Delivery: In the fast-paced world of e-commerce, timely order fulfillment is essential. A reliable supplier will have efficient logistics and delivery systems in place, helping you meet customer expectations and maintain a competitive edge.
- Inventory Management: Effective inventory management is critical to avoid stockouts or overstocking. Working with a supplier who has a robust inventory management system can help streamline your operations and reduce costs associated with inventory management.
- Competitive Pricing: Pricing plays a crucial role in attracting customers and staying ahead of the competition. By partnering with the right supplier, you can negotiate favorable pricing terms, allowing you to offer competitive prices while maintaining profitability.
Guidelines for Supplier Selection
Selecting the right supplier for your WooCommerce business involves careful evaluation and consideration. Here are some guidelines to help you in the process:
- Define Your Requirements: Clearly identify the products you need and the specific requirements you have regarding quality, quantity, and delivery times. This will help you narrow down your search and find suppliers that align with your business needs.
- Research and Shortlist: Conduct thorough research to identify potential suppliers. Look for suppliers who have experience working with e-commerce businesses and have a positive track record in terms of product quality and reliability. Shortlist a few suppliers that seem promising based on your research.
- Evaluate Supplier Capabilities: Reach out to the shortlisted suppliers and evaluate their capabilities. Inquire about their production capacity, quality control measures, delivery processes, and any additional services they offer. Ask for references or customer testimonials to validate their claims.
- Consider Pricing and Payment Terms: Compare pricing structures and payment terms offered by different suppliers. Look for transparency and flexibility in pricing, as well as favorable payment terms that align with your cash flow requirements.
- Communicate and Collaborate: Effective communication is crucial for a successful partnership. Engage in open and transparent communication with potential suppliers to ensure they understand your business requirements and can meet your expectations. Consider visiting their facilities or arranging video conferences to establish a personal connection.
- Test and Monitor: Once you have selected a supplier, start with a trial order to assess their performance firsthand. Monitor their performance closely, considering factors like product quality, delivery times, and customer service. Regularly review your supplier’s performance to ensure they continue to meet your expectations.
Selecting the right supplier for your WooCommerce business is vital for its success and growth. By focusing on factors like product quality, timely delivery, inventory management, and competitive pricing, you can find a reliable supplier that meets your business requirements. Remember to follow the guidelines outlined in this article to make informed decisions and foster a strong and fruitful partnership with your chosen supplier.
Why Do I Need a Supplier for WooCommerce?
If you are running an online business using the WooCommerce platform, you may wonder why finding a reliable supplier is crucial for your success. In this article, we will explore the reasons why having a supplier is essential for your WooCommerce business and how it can benefit your operations.
- Product Sourcing: One of the primary reasons you need a supplier for WooCommerce is to source the products you sell in your online store. A supplier acts as the source of inventory, providing you with the products you need to offer to your customers. By partnering with a supplier, you gain access to a wide range of products, allowing you to diversify your offerings and cater to the demands of your target market.
- Quality Assurance: Maintaining high-quality products is essential for building a strong reputation and gaining customer trust. A reliable supplier can ensure consistent product quality by adhering to strict quality control measures. They have the expertise and resources to source products from reputable manufacturers or create their own products with meticulous attention to detail. By working with a trusted supplier, you can rest assured that the products you sell meet or exceed your customers’ expectations.
- Scalability: As your WooCommerce business grows, managing the increasing demand for your products can become challenging. A supplier with scalable capabilities can support your business growth by providing a steady supply of inventory. They have the infrastructure and resources to handle large volume orders, ensuring that you can meet customer demands without disruptions. This scalability enables you to expand your business operations and reach new markets confidently.
- Time and Cost Savings: Sourcing and managing inventory on your own can be time-consuming and costly. Finding reputable manufacturers, negotiating prices, coordinating shipments, and handling inventory can take away valuable time and resources that could be better spent on growing your business. By partnering with a supplier, you can streamline your operations and focus on core business activities while leaving the procurement and logistics tasks to the experts. This not only saves you time but also reduces costs associated with inventory management and order fulfillment.
- Competitive Advantage: In the competitive e-commerce landscape, having a reliable supplier can give you a competitive edge. A dependable supplier can offer you competitive pricing, allowing you to price your products attractively without compromising your profitability. Additionally, a supplier with efficient logistics and reliable delivery services can help you provide fast and reliable shipping to your customers, enhancing their shopping experience and setting you apart from your competitors.
- Expertise and Support: Suppliers often have industry expertise and market insights that can benefit your business. They can provide guidance on market trends, product recommendations, and strategies for optimizing your inventory management. Moreover, a good supplier becomes a strategic partner, supporting your business with responsive customer service, handling returns and exchanges, and assisting you in resolving any issues that may arise.
Having a supplier is essential for your WooCommerce business due to the numerous benefits it offers. From sourcing high-quality products to scalability, time and cost savings, competitive advantage, and access to expertise and support, a reliable supplier plays a crucial role in your business success. Take the time to research and choose a supplier that aligns with your business goals and values, and establish a strong partnership that can fuel your growth in the e-commerce world.
Which Supplier for WooCommerce Supplies in the UK?
When running an online business using the WooCommerce platform in the United Kingdom (UK), finding a reliable supplier becomes crucial for sourcing products and ensuring smooth operations. In this article, we will explore some top suppliers for WooCommerce in the UK, known for their quality products, competitive pricing, and efficient services.
- Doba: Doba is a popular supplier for WooCommerce, offering a vast selection of products across various categories. They have a robust integration with WooCommerce, making it seamless to import products and manage inventory. Doba provides real-time inventory updates, automated order fulfillment, and competitive pricing. They also offer a dropshipping model, allowing you to sell products without the need for upfront inventory investment.
- SaleHoo: SaleHoo is a comprehensive directory of verified suppliers, including those based in the UK. They offer a wide range of products from trusted wholesalers, manufacturers, and dropshippers. SaleHoo provides detailed supplier information, customer reviews, and tools to help you find the best suppliers for your WooCommerce business. They also have a user-friendly interface and dedicated customer support.
- Alibaba: Alibaba is a global e-commerce platform that connects businesses with suppliers from around the world, including the UK. It offers a vast range of products at competitive prices, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes. Alibaba provides a secure payment system and facilitates direct communication with suppliers. However, due diligence is essential when using Alibaba, as it is a marketplace with various suppliers, and it’s important to research and verify each supplier’s credibility before committing to a partnership.
- WholesaleDeals: WholesaleDeals is a UK-based platform that connects retailers with reputable wholesalers, dropshippers, and clearance stock suppliers. They offer a wide range of products at wholesale prices, making it suitable for businesses looking to source products within the UK. WholesaleDeals provides access to daily deals, reliable supplier reviews, and a user-friendly interface. They also have a dedicated support team to assist you in finding the right suppliers for your WooCommerce business.
- Spocket: Spocket is a supplier platform that focuses on connecting retailers with high-quality suppliers and products, including those based in the UK. They curate a selection of products from reliable suppliers, ensuring fast shipping, quality control, and competitive pricing. Spocket integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce, allowing you to import products with a few clicks and automate order processing. They also offer a branded invoicing feature, giving your business a professional touch.
When selecting a supplier for your WooCommerce business in the UK, it’s important to consider factors such as product quality, pricing, shipping options, and integration capabilities with WooCommerce. Additionally, it’s beneficial to research supplier reviews, request samples, and engage in communication to assess their responsiveness and customer service.
Remember that every business has unique requirements, so what works for one may not work for another. It’s crucial to evaluate your specific needs and align them with a supplier that can cater to them effectively. By choosing a reliable supplier that meets your business needs, you can ensure a smooth and successful operation of your WooCommerce business in the UK.
Which Products Are Supplied by Suppliers for WooCommerce?
When it comes to running an online business using the WooCommerce platform, finding the right supplier is crucial for sourcing products to sell in your store. Suppliers play a vital role in providing a wide range of products that cater to different industries and customer preferences. In this article, we will explore the types of products commonly supplied by suppliers for WooCommerce, helping you understand the vast array of options available to you.
- Electronics and Gadgets: Suppliers often offer a diverse range of electronics and gadgets, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, audio equipment, and accessories. These products are in high demand in today’s digital age, and partnering with a reliable supplier can provide you with access to the latest and most sought-after devices.
- Fashion and Apparel: From clothing to accessories, suppliers for WooCommerce cater to the fashion industry by offering a wide selection of products. This includes apparel for men, women, and children, as well as shoes, bags, jewelry, and other fashion accessories. You can find suppliers that specialize in specific niches, such as activewear, luxury fashion, or sustainable clothing.
- Home and Kitchen: Suppliers also provide a range of products for the home and kitchen segment. This includes furniture, decor items, kitchen appliances, cookware, cutlery, and other household essentials. Whether you’re looking for trendy home decor or practical kitchen gadgets, suppliers can fulfill your needs and provide you with a variety of options to offer your customers.
- Health and Beauty: The health and beauty industry is a thriving market, and suppliers offer a wide range of products within this category. This includes skincare products, cosmetics, hair care items, personal care essentials, vitamins and supplements, and more. By partnering with a supplier specializing in health and beauty, you can source popular brands and products that cater to different customer needs.
- Sports and Fitness: If you’re targeting customers interested in sports and fitness, suppliers can provide you with an array of products in this category. This includes athletic apparel, sports equipment, gym accessories, fitness trackers, and nutritional supplements. Working with a supplier that understands the sports and fitness industry ensures you can offer high-quality products that meet the demands of active and health-conscious customers.
- Toys and Games: For businesses focused on catering to children and families, suppliers offer a wide range of toys and games. This includes traditional toys, educational games, board games, puzzles, outdoor play equipment, and more. Suppliers in this category often keep up with the latest trends and popular characters, ensuring you can offer products that appeal to children of different ages.
- Automotive and Tools: If you’re targeting customers in the automotive or DIY (Do-It-Yourself) space, suppliers can provide you with products in this segment. This includes automotive accessories, tools, gardening equipment, and hardware. By partnering with a supplier specializing in this category, you can source products that appeal to automotive enthusiasts, mechanics, or individuals engaged in DIY projects.
These are just a few examples of the types of products commonly supplied by suppliers for WooCommerce. However, it’s important to note that suppliers can provide products across various industries and categories, catering to different business needs and customer preferences. Whether you’re looking for niche products or popular mainstream items, there is a supplier out there to meet your requirements. When selecting a supplier, consider factors such as product quality, pricing, shipping options, reliability, and customer service. Conduct thorough research, read customer reviews, and communicate with potential suppliers to ensure they can fulfill your specific product requirements. By partnering with the right supplier for your WooCommerce business, you can access a wide range of products, maintain a competitive edge, and meet the diverse needs of your customers.
Supplier Management for WooCommerce
When running an online business using the WooCommerce platform, effective supplier management is crucial for maintaining a reliable and efficient supply chain. Suppliers play a critical role in providing the products you sell, and managing these relationships effectively can contribute to the success and growth of your WooCommerce business. In this article, we will explore some best practices for supplier management in WooCommerce to help you optimize your operations.
- Supplier Selection: The foundation of successful supplier management starts with selecting the right suppliers. Conduct thorough research to identify suppliers that align with your business requirements and values. Consider factors such as product quality, pricing, shipping capabilities, reliability, and customer service. Reach out to potential suppliers and evaluate their responsiveness and willingness to collaborate. By choosing reliable and compatible suppliers, you establish a solid foundation for a successful partnership.
- Clear Communication: Effective communication is essential for building and maintaining strong relationships with your suppliers. Clearly communicate your expectations, requirements, and any specific guidelines regarding product quality, delivery times, and packaging. Establish regular channels of communication and respond promptly to any queries or concerns raised by your suppliers. Open and transparent communication ensures that both parties are on the same page, reducing the risk of misunderstandings and delays.
- Performance Monitoring: Regularly monitor the performance of your suppliers to ensure they meet your expectations. Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) such as product quality, on-time delivery, and customer service responsiveness. Track and evaluate these metrics on an ongoing basis, and address any issues or discrepancies promptly. Regular performance evaluations provide insights into supplier performance, allowing you to make data-driven decisions and take necessary actions to improve efficiency and maintain quality standards.
- Collaborative Planning: Collaborative planning with your suppliers can significantly improve the efficiency of your supply chain. Share forecasts and sales projections with your suppliers to help them anticipate demand and plan their production and inventory accordingly. By aligning your plans and sharing information, you can reduce lead times, minimize stockouts, and optimize inventory management. Collaboration also enables suppliers to provide valuable insights and suggestions to enhance your product offerings and customer satisfaction.
- Supplier Relationship Development: Building strong relationships with your suppliers fosters trust, loyalty, and mutual growth. Treat your suppliers as strategic partners rather than just transactional entities. Establish regular meetings or calls to discuss performance, opportunities, and challenges. Consider visiting their facilities or inviting them to your premises for face-to-face interactions. Building personal connections and showing appreciation for their efforts can strengthen the partnership and lead to long-term benefits for both parties.
- Continuous Improvement: Aim for continuous improvement by seeking feedback from your suppliers and incorporating their suggestions. Regularly review your supplier management processes and identify areas for improvement. Encourage your suppliers to provide input on ways to enhance collaboration, streamline operations, and optimize efficiency. By fostering a culture of continuous improvement, you can drive innovation and ensure your supply chain remains competitive and resilient.
- Supplier Diversity: Consider diversifying your supplier base to reduce risks and explore new opportunities. Relying on a single supplier can leave your business vulnerable to disruptions. Engage with multiple suppliers that offer similar products or services to create a competitive environment. This diversification can help mitigate risks associated with supplier failures, price fluctuations, or unforeseen circumstances. It also allows you to leverage different supplier strengths and negotiate favorable terms.
Effective supplier management is essential for the success of your WooCommerce business. By following best practices such as careful supplier selection, clear communication, performance monitoring, collaborative planning, relationship development, continuous improvement, and supplier diversity, you can optimize your supply chain, enhance customer satisfaction, and drive growth. Prioritize strong supplier relationships and view them as strategic partnerships, and you’ll position your business for long-term success in the dynamic e-commerce landscape.
The Best Dropshipping Suppliers for WooCommerce
Dropshipping has become a popular business model for e-commerce entrepreneurs, allowing them to sell products without the need for upfront inventory investment or managing fulfillment logistics. If you’re using the WooCommerce platform for your online store, finding the right dropshipping suppliers is crucial for a successful and efficient operation. In this article, we will explore some of the best dropshipping suppliers for WooCommerce, known for their reliability, product quality, and seamless integration.
- AliExpress: As one of the largest global marketplaces, AliExpress offers a vast selection of products from suppliers worldwide. It integrates smoothly with WooCommerce through plugins like AliDropship, allowing you to import products with ease. AliExpress offers competitive pricing, a wide range of product categories, and robust buyer protection policies. It’s a popular choice for businesses starting with dropshipping due to its extensive supplier network and user-friendly interface.
- SaleHoo: SaleHoo is a directory of verified suppliers, including dropshippers, wholesalers, and manufacturers. They provide a user-friendly platform with powerful search filters to help you find the best suppliers for your WooCommerce business. SaleHoo offers valuable features like supplier ratings, reviews, and educational resources to support your dropshipping journey. They also have a dedicated customer support team to assist you with any queries or concerns.
- Spocket: Spocket is a dropshipping platform that focuses on connecting WooCommerce retailers with suppliers offering high-quality products. They curate a selection of suppliers primarily from the US and the EU, ensuring fast shipping and reliable product sourcing. Spocket offers a seamless integration with WooCommerce, allowing you to import products with a few clicks. They also provide branded invoicing, customized packaging options, and a range of products across various categories.
- Oberlo: Developed specifically for dropshipping businesses, Oberlo is a popular choice for WooCommerce users. It integrates effortlessly with WooCommerce through a plugin, enabling you to import products from various suppliers on the Oberlo marketplace. Oberlo offers a wide selection of products, automated order fulfillment, and real-time inventory updates. It’s known for its user-friendly interface, making it easy to manage your dropshipping business within your WooCommerce store.
- CJDropshipping: CJDropshipping is a platform that provides end-to-end dropshipping services, including product sourcing, order fulfillment, and private label options. They offer a wide range of products across different categories, including electronics, fashion, beauty, and more. CJDropshipping integrates with WooCommerce through plugins like WooDropship, allowing you to import products seamlessly. They also provide real-time order tracking, quality control inspections, and efficient shipping services.
- Modalyst: Modalyst is a dropshipping platform that focuses on offering a curated selection of premium and high-quality products. They partner with suppliers that specialize in trendy and fashionable items across various categories, including apparel, accessories, and home decor. Modalyst integrates smoothly with WooCommerce, enabling you to import products and sync inventory effortlessly. They also provide real-time updates on product availability and support fast shipping options.
When selecting dropshipping suppliers for your WooCommerce store, consider factors such as product quality, pricing, shipping options, supplier reputation, and integration capabilities. Conduct thorough research, read supplier reviews, and communicate with potential suppliers to ensure they align with your business requirements. Remember that successful dropshipping also depends on effective marketing, customer service, and product differentiation. While reliable suppliers are crucial, providing an excellent customer experience and offering unique value propositions will set your business apart. By leveraging the best dropshipping suppliers for WooCommerce, you can streamline your operations, access a wide range of products, and offer a seamless shopping experience to your customers. Explore the options mentioned above, assess their suitability for your business, and embark on a fruitful dropshipping journey with WooCommerce.
Exploring WordPress WooCommerce Alternatives
WordPress WooCommerce has long been a popular choice for creating and managing online stores. However, as technology evolves and new platforms emerge, it’s essential to explore alternative e-commerce solutions that may better suit your business needs. In this article, we will discuss some notable alternatives to WordPress WooCommerce, helping you make an informed decision for your e-commerce venture.
- Shopify: Shopify is a leading e-commerce platform that provides a comprehensive set of features and tools to create and manage online stores. It offers a user-friendly interface, mobile responsiveness, and a wide range of themes and plugins. Shopify simplifies the entire e-commerce process, including inventory management, order fulfillment, payment processing, and marketing. With its robust ecosystem and extensive app store, Shopify allows businesses to scale and customize their online stores with ease.
- Magento: Magento is a powerful open-source e-commerce platform known for its scalability and flexibility. It offers advanced features, extensive customization options, and a robust ecosystem. Magento is suitable for businesses with complex requirements or those seeking complete control over their online stores. It provides features such as multi-store management, advanced inventory management, and powerful marketing tools. Magento’s flexibility allows for extensive customization, but it may require more technical expertise compared to other solutions.
- BigCommerce: BigCommerce is a cloud-based e-commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. It offers a range of features, including customizable templates, robust product management, built-in marketing tools, and seamless integrations with popular third-party applications. BigCommerce is known for its scalability and ability to handle high-volume stores. It also provides a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support, making it an attractive alternative to WordPress WooCommerce.
- Squarespace: Squarespace is a popular website builder that also offers e-commerce functionality. It provides a range of beautifully designed templates and an intuitive drag-and-drop editor. Squarespace offers features such as product management, secure checkout, and built-in SEO tools. While Squarespace may not have as extensive an e-commerce feature set as some other platforms, it excels in simplicity and aesthetics, making it an excellent choice for businesses focused on design and user experience.
- Wix: Wix is another website builder that includes e-commerce capabilities. It offers a beginner-friendly interface, a variety of templates, and a wide range of apps and integrations. Wix provides features for product management, secure payments, and marketing tools. While it may not be as feature-rich as some other platforms, Wix’s simplicity and ease of use make it an attractive option for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Volusion: Volusion is a hosted e-commerce platform that provides an all-in-one solution for online stores. It offers customizable templates, secure payment processing, inventory management, and marketing tools. Volusion’s focus is on providing a streamlined and user-friendly experience for businesses of all sizes. It also offers built-in SEO features and integrations with popular marketplaces.
When considering alternatives to WordPress WooCommerce, it’s essential to assess your specific business requirements. Consider factors such as scalability, customization options, ease of use, pricing, and support. Evaluate the features and limitations of each platform to determine which one aligns best with your e-commerce goals. While WordPress WooCommerce remains a popular choice, exploring alternative platforms can provide you with additional features, improved user experiences, and streamlined operations for your online store. Take the time to research and test different platforms before making a decision, ensuring that the chosen alternative will support your business’s growth and success in the long run.